HOWEVER all is not lost! In 2020 we will instead:
· Be an online ethical market! We are launching a brand new website – functioning as an ethical hub with 60 featured stall holders, spruiking local ethical shopping in the lead up to Christmas (www.tecomatwilight.com)
· There will be a launch event through Facebook Live on Sunday November 15th – featuring interviews with participating stalls, local musicians, give-aways, ethical shopping information and other promotion of products.
· An active month of featured promotion of the various stalls and stores through Instagram and Facebook
· Be a business with at least one of the following focuses: fair trade, up-cycled, local produce/art, eco-friendly, community empowerment or ethical
· Complete this application. We would then assess your application to ensure your business fits within the aforementioned criteria and would then confirm you have gained space on the website.
The perfect pre-Christmas market – promoting living and buying ethically.
This twilight market supports ethical trading, community empowerment and sustainable practices. Spending your money at any of the 60 plus stalls will help create positive change locally and globally.
With quality, local food vendors and a stellar line up of local performers, this festival-like market will be a great community event for the whole family.
To find details of our stallholders, live performers and to follow the discussion join us on Facebook or Instagram.